We're your fast and reliable mobile website experts.
We understand the need for guidance through the confusing Internet world and that's exactly what we provide.
We'll discuss your project first to ensure there is a good fit.
No pressure, and no charge.
For new websites, we mostly help 1) Those with no website at all and would like a custom website, or 2) those that have a website but their business has changed or outpaced the site.
For those with websites, we'll help you bring everything current. Whether its updating text or graphics, adding custom functionality such as a homepage slider, contact form, payment processing or a blog. We've got you covered.
We even have affordable maintenance plans and use a state-of-the-art trouble ticket system with 24-48 turn for most requests. We understand your needs and are here to help.
Responsive is where its at!There is an ultra-fast growing population that relies exclusively on close-knit social networks and smart phone searches to make instant decisions about YOU!
Is your website ready for mobile search? You could be ready for computer, tablet AND mobile… ALL IN ONE WEBSITE!!!
One website, three devices. And it also responds to social media networks, search engines and even old fashioned referrals.
Why Go Mobile?The benefits of you taking your website mobile are many, here's a few…
- Its where people are. FACT: Each year since 2010 mobile searches have quadrupled. Google estimates that by the end of 2013 more people will use their mobile phones than desktops and laptops to browse online.
- Because that's how you can be found. FACT: Having a mobile website will improve your search ranking because Google gives preference to mobile sites searched for from mobile devices.
- It'll increase your company's non-Internet traffic. FACT: Retailers can increase consumer traffic up to 85% simply by providing a mobile website.
- You'll be giving your customers a positive experience. FACT: By 2012 more people will access the Internet by mobile device that desktop device. Having fast-loading graphics, to-the-point answers and the message that says "we care about your experience" will only help your business image.
- Because its in-line with peoples habits. FACT: Google estimates that 50% of all Americans will carry a smart phone by the end of 2011 and half of those consumers are more likely to buy from their smartphone search.
Does your website SERVE your business?
Are you generally happy with your website but… "if it could only help me do __X___"?
Let LWD transform a specific part of your website.
- Do you take a lot of customer calls but would prefer customers contact you in a more structured way?
- Do you have a product or service you'd like to accept online payments for?
- Would you like to collect information better from your visitors?
- Are you an expert in your field but nobody knows?
- Would you like to update your website in-house but don't have technical knowledge?
LWD has answers to your business challenges.
So, what types of things can my website do???
Your website is more than a set of pages showing your company information. Much more. Your website's purpose is to make YOUR business life better. Here are a few ways our clients have benefited from custom strategies. Could your business benefit from any of these items?
- NW Systems relies on a multiple-user environment and employs a Content Management System (CMS) to allow multiple user-controlled access.
- J. Stuart Harris, a photographer, uses an Dynamic Slideshow Presentation to showcase his fabulous work.
- BT Edwards Process Service relies on a series of specialized Website Forms to collect exactly the structured information needed to better process requests.
- Onyx Technologies uses a state-of-the-art Trouble Ticket System to manage all of its clients' questions, troubles and requests. They keep communication tidy and allows for team collaboration.
- Thomas & Herbert, a government contracting firm, uses a Content Management System (CMS) to manage its website database system that keeps their career center running smoothly.
- New Bethel Baptist Church has a homepage revolving Banner Slideshow to promote its ongoing events. Banners are updated on a schedule and awareness is maintained
- Prosperity Redefined, a psychology and social work firm, uses a Cloud-based Document Sharing System among its principles' various computing devices and also securely shares documents with clientele.
- Family Choice Healthcare screens its healthcare applicants using an Online Educational Portal. The applicant's exam can be set to open and close remotely and is graded automatically. Notifications are sent when the exam has been completed.